Find out why Hydrafacial is one of our most popular treatments at Austin Med Spa.
Get the Best Skin of Your Life
What is Hydrafacial?
An invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The Hydrafacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
How It's Different
The magic is in the wand, which works like a vacuum to open pores for a deep cleanse and easy extraction of impurities and dead skin cells. It also allows the active ingredients in our boosters to penetrate deeper, for the most effective treatment possible.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Every Hydrafacial treatment starts with three simple steps–from there, we'll personalize the experience based on your skin goals.
• Deeply cleanses and exfoliates with a gentle peel to uncover a new layer of skin
• Removes impurities from pores with painless gentle suction.
• Saturates the skin’s surface with intense moisturizers and nourishing, personalized
The Benefits of a Hydrafacial
Aside from coaxing the skin into a dewy complexion, other benefits of the treatment include:
• Soothing and nourishing without side-effects such as irritation, scarring, or rashes - which occasionally occurs with other procedures
• Reducing the size of pores and wrinkles
• Repairing sun damage and facial discoloration
• Stimulating the production of collagen in the skin
What results can you expect?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued Hydrafacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Personalize Your Treatment for Even Better Results
Boosters are potent formulas packed with active ingredients that target and treat specific concerns. Add one on to your next treatment!